Civil/Geotechnical Engineering Consultant
Ramboll is seeking qualified candidates to join the Engineering Group in our Princeton, New Jersey office.
Typical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: development and coordination of site remedial investigation plans; evaluation of data and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities; evaluation, selection, design, and implementation of engineered remedial systems; development of construction cost estimates; preparation of engineering plans and specifications for construction; oversight of remedial activities; construction management; operation and maintenance of remediation systems; and preparation of as-built documentation.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering;
- Entry-level to two years of related experience desired;
- Completion, or ability to complete, of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Completion of, or ability to complete, the OSHA 40-hr H&S (HAZWOPER) training course;
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willingness to travel; and
- Experience with geographic information systems, AutoCAD, environmental regulatory programs, groundwater modeling, document database management, risk assessment, environmental sampling, or due diligence are a plus.
Haku päättyy 2019-03-30
Toimipiste Princeton, NJ