Senior Landscape Architect / Project Manager (f/m)
Are you interested in working on world class landscape architecture projects with international teams? Have you been in a leadership role for some years? Is it your passion to develop and lead a group of people towards excellence? Do you find sharing knowledge important and satisfying? Have you handled large projects?
If you want to work for a unique organisation, and are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact through your work, then this role is for you.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Landscape Architect / Project Manager (f/m) to join our team in Beijing in a contract position for two years, subject to renewal after evaluation. Contract position for 2 years subject to renewal after evaluation.
About Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl
At Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl we believe that a vibrant public realm is at the heart of liveable cities. It creates communities, brings people in touch with nature and is a source of learning, pleasure, health and wellness.
Our well-tried approach puts collaboration, hands-on public participation and cross-agency coordination as the first step in arriving at innovative solutions that generate civic pride.
Whether visible or invisible, water plays an essential role in the vitality of urban life. We solve multiple urban challenges by creating desirable green spaces often in marginal land while at the same time solving storm water flooding problems, improving water quality and thereby creating harmonious blue-green solutions, increasing also the resilience of urban areas.
We are grounded visionaries; we do not just conceptualise solutions, we take them from visioning through detailed design to the management of construction and project commissioning. We combine cutting-edge skills in landscape architecture, urban design, urban hydrology, civil engineering and ecology to create special and unique public spaces in which water management infrastructure is an aesthetic part of the amenity. Technology becomes transparent, a beautiful designed feature where landscape and water are fully integrated to create highly desirable living experiences.
Our passion and philosophy is founded on our European heritage, honed on projects all over the world and delivered by our multicultural teams in Germany, Singapore, China, the Nordic countries and the Middle East.
Our offer to you
- Varied and challenging tasks from with a high level of autonomy
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies, a motivated team and a pleasant working climate
- A company that is focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by Scandinavian values
- The opportunity to bring in your individual skills and to help shape innovation
- Versatile development opportunities in a dynamic and growing company.
Your role and responsibilities:
In your new role as Senior Landscape Architect / Project Manager (f/m) you will be responsible for driving the various stages of the projects from masterplan creation through to implementation. You are a skilled team player who leads and motivates your team members to deliver. You thrive in a multicultural environment and use your strong social skills to build lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues across the organisation. Among others, your tasks will include:
- Lead and manage a project team on medium-scaled to large-scaled planning projects
- Allocating work schedules and coordination with site construction
- Presentation of projects to clients
- Creation of fee proposals
- Maintain a strong client focus and ensure the project team’s delivery
- Independently evaluate, select and apply standard landscape architecture techniques, procedures and criteria, using own judgement in making adaptations and modifications on projects
- Carry the responsibility for the quality of the projects
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- An education as a landscape architect, architect or urban planner or engineer
- 8+ years of experience as a landscape architect or project manager in related fields
- Solid professional expertise and knowledge of site experiences
- The ability to manage and solve problems in design and construction comprehensively
- You have innovative leadership skills and have proven these in a leadership position handling a team of at least six members
- A communicative personality who can express major matters and solutions professionally and logically in technical meetings or workshops
- Strong design abilities are an advantage
- Experience in working in a corporate or international organisation with overseas exposure is an advantage
- Strong English language skills (written and verbal), along with strong communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application with information to your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation via email to the hands of Mrs. Cathy Lv at email@example.com.
As this position is assigned to an international department, we kindly ask you to submit your letter of motivation and CV in English.
Haku päättyy 2019-02-28
Toimipiste Beijing (inactive)