Senior Consultant Engineer / Geologist / Scientist
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for a Senior Consultant Engineer/Geologist/Scientist position in our Hartford, Connecticut office. Depending on experience, this position may involve many of the tasks listed below:
- Performs ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and limited compliance reviews at industrial / commercial facilities with supervision.
- Conducts projects related to the following environmental regulatory programs (experience in at least one of the following areas is a plus):
- Connecticut Property Transfer Act
- solid and hazardous waste management
- wastewater and storm water discharges
- air quality compliance reviews, emissions calculations, and compliance support
- hazardous materials management and reporting
- chemical/oil spill prevention
- Note: multi-media experience preferred
- Implements field investigations including soil, sediment, surface water and ground water sampling programs, evaluation of data, and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Manages project/phase/task assignments.
- Actively participates in client, regulator, and counsel communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong motivation to produce quality work products on budget and on time;
- Ability to simultaneously perform and manage numerous technically complex tasks while concurrently working on multiple project teams;
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training;
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's /Master’s degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or Geology or Environmental Science field;
- 3-5 years of related experience.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30
Toimipiste Hartford, CT