Air Quality Consulting Intern
Ramboll is a company of energetic, talented, and self-motivated scientists, engineers, and environmental professionals working on the cutting edge of science and technology to solve real-world problems. We are currently seeking future colleagues to be part of our thriving and growing company. At Ramboll, you will gain hands-on experience that you can’t get from classroom learning.
If you are detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, are self-motivated and able to work independently, are able to think on your feet and apply analytical skills, enjoy thinking “outside-of-the-box”, and are looking to get your hands dirty (literally and figuratively), then you may find Ramboll to be an ideal place to start your career.
Successful candidates typically have demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities as well as a strong academic record. Past interns have returned as full-time employees upon completing their education.
Ramboll is seeking an air quality intern to join the firm’s Los Angeles or Irvine, California office in the summer of 2019. The intern will be working in a challenging and variable environment with a focus on air quality consulting.
- Must have completed 6 semesters or obtained Junior status studying Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, or other applicable engineering discipline (air quality course work is a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Solid spreadsheet skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to understand and interpret environmental regulations
- Database and GIS skills are preferred but not required
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30
Toimipiste Los Angeles, CA