Air Quality Consulting Intern
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and sustainable solutions that benefit our customers, end-users and society. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is seeking an Air Quality Consulting Intern for the summer of 2019 located in our Novato, California office. The Air Quality Consulting Intern will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment that will include detail-oriented independent work.
Duties of this position may include:
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting scientific investigations using advanced air quality and meteorological models and interpreting modeling results
- Performing statistical and geospatial analyses of air quality data
- Developing new modeling tools
- Research and analysis on environmental science, data and policy
- Preparing reports and communicating results to clients
- Candidate is currently at least a Junior studying in a discipline relevant to air quality modeling such as atmospheric science, engineering, meteorology, chemistry or physics with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computing skills including solid spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Programming/scripting (Python, Perl, NCL, R)
- Database (e.g., Access) and GIS skills
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Haku päättyy 2019-04-29
Toimipiste Novato, CA