Dublin, OH (Columbus), North America
We invite you to bring your regulatory, industry and technical knowledge relating to Regulatory Compliance into play as you help our clients create solutions to their problems. To succeed in this role you must have at least 8-10 years of experience in regulatory Compliance, Phase I Environmental Due Diligence, Phase II Investigations, and/or Limited Compliance Reviews and have experience managing teams. Are you our new Managing Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new Managing Consultant you will be part of our interdisciplinary team in Dublin, OH. You will work with all levels of expertise from entry level team members to members with decades of experience, many of whom are subject matter experts in their fields. Consultants and Managers are part of a continual learning environment where they learn through coaching, mentoring and on-the-job tasks.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance to Industrial clients (SPCC Plans, SWPPP, Tier II, TRI, air/wastewater/storm water permitting, et.)
- E/HS/EHS Auditing
- Phase I/Due Diligence, Phase II/Site investigations, conducting limited compliance reviews, evaluating clients' potential for risk, planning, organizing and undertaking site visits to collect pertinent data;
- Provide technical analyses of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparation of technical reports;
- Management of various subcontractors and preparation of project-specific subcontractor agreements and health and safety plans;
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Performance management, mentoring and coaching of 5-10 team members
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
Candidate should have 8-10 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Must have regulatory, industry, and technical knowledge relating to Regulatory Compliance, Phase I Environmental Due Diligence, Phase II Investigations, and/or Limited Compliance Reviews.
- Effective written and verbal communication required.
- Must have computer literacy, including basic programming, word processing, spreadsheet skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- A BS/MS in Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Close attention to details
- Ability to travel at least 20-35% of the time depending on the requirements of the project
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to manage/mentor junior staff
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 31 March 2019.
Haku päättyy 2019-03-30
Toimipiste Dublin, OH