Do you like working with technically challenging tasks within the realm of Aveva's E3D & PDMS? Would you like to work with colleagues who are the best within their field? Then keep reading since we have many interesting projects that will ensure your development within this area.
Your responsibilities as PDMS Administrator
Your primary role will be to perform operations and maintenance for ROG core E3D & PDMS services. You will be expected to manage and execute the various PDMS administrative tasks such as, but not limited to:
You will be expected to manage and execute various PDMS administrative tasks such as:
- Creating and maintaining projects
- Setting up global projects
- Development and implementation of change and system improvements
- Global PDMS system activities in co-operation with your managers.
- Develop and implement new PDMS Utilities.
- Pipe Support development and customization using MDS.
- PDMS project backup and review file generation.
- Develop project specific drawing and report templates.
- Automate model extractions and interfaces to other 3D systems and tools.
- Provide administrative and frontline user support by phone, email, Lync and the through the company service desk.
- You should expect to deal with some highly dynamic project environments and often provide complex, tailor made project solutions linking multiple project sites and 3rd party CAD systems together into one cohesive project unit.
- Support and collaborate directly with global engineering teams.
- There might be some travel to our offices in Middle East and Denmark depending upon the project need.
You and your competencies
You are an excellent communicator who knows the importance of ongoing correspondence with your clients throughout the project lifecycle. When working in a team, you value the importance of knowledge sharing and are enthusiastic about implementing innovative ideas and technologies. Your structured way of handling tasks will ensure high quality deliverables and enable you to meet important milestones on time.
- At least 5 years of experience working with PDMS development within the Petrochemical industry is a must.
- In-depth, hands-on experience operating and programming PDMS applications.
- Fluent verbally, written and reading English. Must be very clearly spoken.
- Experience providing structured CAD services.
- User knowledge of MS-Office applications such as Word, Access and Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with similar 3D plant design systems and/or Citrix would be advantageous.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Haku päättyy 2018-12-27