We are looking for a E-learning developer who will create and produce high quality e-learning that is both professional, interactive and adapted to the current target group. You will primarily be using an authoring tool but also creating some content and set up of courses directly in our LMS. You will work in dialogue with both our project managers as well as directly with the end customer. If you are our new E-learning developer and wants to join Rambolls digital journey - Click the Apply-button to send your application.
As E-learning developer you will be joining our Digital & Education team within Division Environment & Health. Environment & Health in Sweden has approximately 170 colleagues in Sweden and is a part of a global practice. The Digital & Education team is a group of 4-5 innovative persons who are positioned in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in meetings and workshops related to current e-learning projects and the creation of content/ideas for the e-learning
- Collaborate with our content and help them with storyboarding etc. to ensure they deliver the right content for you to work with
- Instructional Design
- Produce e-learning in authoring tool
- Develop interactive exercises
- Produce tests/Quizzes ets.
- Develop and/or procure graphics, content and sound to incorporate into e-learning applications.
- Ensure that quality standards are consistently met and projects are delivered with adherence to deadlines.
We believe that you have experience from:
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications in Swedish and English
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Experienced with authoring tools (eg. Articulate Storyline)
- Creative and detail oriented
- Learning Management Systems experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with e-learning design and e-learning development
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in graphic design
As a person, you thrive in change and proactively look for new innovative solutions that have a meaningful impact on tomorrow’s society and our clients. Digitalization, and the value it brings, excites you and you love to use insights, trends and business intelligence to develop yourself and the company. You are forward-thinking, curious and dare to question the status quo. Your engagement, business acumen and curious problem-solving skills, will contribute to taking our business forward. To be successful, you seek an empowering leadership, where you are included and involved on the road ahead.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll, we focus on meaningful engineering which has a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. Our 1900 employees in 28 offices around Sweden create innovative solutions that bring true value to our clients and our society. We call it Engineering for life. Guided by our legacy and our values, we challenge the way things are done.
How to apply
Apply online by attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents. We look forward to receiving your application
Haku päättyy 2018-12-30