We invite you to bring your expertise and desire for optimizing and implementing digital global support processes in an organization with great possibilities for both personal and professional growth into play as you will be to drive process improvement projects with analysis, process mapping, reporting and follow-up on agreed actions. To succeed in this role you must have work with tools such as ServiceNow, PowerBI and BusinessOptix. We dabble with technologies ranging from ITIL and BPMN to Business Intelligence and Machine Learning. You will collaborate with managers from all global support functions within IT, HR, Finance and Procurement and support staff based out of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Germany, USA and India. . Are you our new Process Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Ramboll Support Organization (RSO) department
As our new Process Consultant, you will be part of Ramboll Support Organization (RSO). RSO aims at delivering high value support through lean and optimized processes.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Driving process improvement initiatives across support functions
- Facilitate improvement workshops
- Document processes in our BPMN tool, BusinessOptix
- Analyze process data, using PowerBI and deliver valuable insights
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You are an experienced process consultant and work independently on tasks and are used to taking the reins of projects and collaborating through dialogue.
- You have a structured approach and have extensive knowledge about Lean, project management and how to make things happen in a political organization.
- You should be confident in working with stakeholders and managers across a global and multicultural organization of dedicated professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Relevant process experience (LEAN, Six Sigma, ITIL, COBIT, TIPA, BPMN)
- 2-5 years process analyst experience from the IT industry or similar
- 2-5 years of project managers experience
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: ServiceNow, PowerBI and BusinessOptix
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30