Entry-Level Site Solutions Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users, and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight, and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences, and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. www.ramboll.com
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for an entry-level, full-time Consultant position in our Site Solutions group located in the Emeryville, California office. The Site Solutions Consultant will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work, collaboration on team efforts, creative problem solving, and client interactions.
- Implement field investigations including air, soil, surface water and groundwater sampling programs at local sites and sites requiring travel.
- Evaluate data (qualitatively and quantitatively using statistical methods) and prepare technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Conduct Phase I/II environmental site assessments of industrial, commercial, and residential properties (typically for real estate transactions) locally and at sites requiring travel.
- Participating on project teams, evaluating remediation and environmental control technologies, managing and visualizing data, and developing plans for site investigation/remediation.
- B.S. in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental preferred) or a relevant science discipline (geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science). Advanced degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple project deadlines (both independently and in teams) by managing time, prioritizing projects, and delivering on tight timelines.
- Excellent written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills for working in collaborative team settings.
- Ability to travel and/or perform field work out of the office, sometimes on short notice.
Programming or data science (Python, SQL, or R preferred), database (e.g., ACCESS), and GIS or CAD.
Please include resume, cover letter, and transcripts (unofficial is fine) with your application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sponsorship may be available for the right candidate.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30
Toimipiste Emeryville, CA