Lead- Electrical Engineer
Lead Electrical Engineer
Your responsibilities as Lead Electrical Engineer
- Manage the team of engineers, designers and draughtsman.
- Review/ prepare power system analysis and calculation of load flow, short circuit levels, and motor starting analysis.
- Review/ prepare of relay setting and coordination.
- Review the sizing of electrical equipment such as generators, motors, transformers, switchboards, cables, UPS systems, batteries, lighting calculations
- Review of philosophies , specifications and data sheets for electrical equipment
- Specification and selection of electrical equipment for hazardous areas
- Development of hazardous area classification drawings in line with recognized codes and standards.
- Review of vendor bids and technical bid evaluation
- Review of vendors and other contractors designs
- Participate in safety reviews as necessary
- Coordination with client, vendor / contractor
- Responsible for cost, time, safety and quality control of deliverables
- Responsible for inter-department coordination
- Development of man hour estimates for multidiscipline proposals
- Assigns and participates in production of engineering deliverables with a team of designers and
You and your competencies
- Min 15+ yrs of experience in Oil & Gas (on and off shore), gas processing and Refinery experience
- Should have been in lead engineer roles for last 5 yrs
- Should have clear experience on green and brown filed projects
- Should have been a lead engineer for mid size project value 100 -200 Million $ projects
- Experience in working for both EPC contractor and PMC contractor is needed.
- Have experienced in managing EPC contractors works as Lead engineer / worked as owners engineer
- Sound technical knowledge from Basic Engineering , FEED, Detail Engineering , Site Supervision , Pre commissioning and commissioning.
- Excellent knowledge of discipline specific International code, standards.
- As lead engineer take ownership of discipline SOW & be responsible delivery individual and team results.
- Be contractually astute,
- Handle Management of Change with complete fairness / transparency
- As lead engineer, should contribute to value engineering and cost optimization of project investments.
- Willingness to work both in home office and construction sites
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30