Administrative Assistant/Word Processor - Technical
Ramboll is a leading scientific environmental engineering consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both public and private sector clients (see www.ramboll.com).
Ramboll has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant-Word Processor in its Irvine, CA office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing diverse administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this administrative assistant is to provide support in the development and production of client deliverables and general administrative assistance to Technical & Administrative Staff. Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Formatting and QCing of client deliverables;
- Production of client deliverables, technical reports;
- Organization and maintenance of project files;
- Create spreadsheets, enter and import data into MS Word documents;
- Compose letters and routine correspondence;
- Litigation support, indexing, converting documents using OCR;
- Preparation of marketing materials;
- Database entry of project files;
- Project file purging before archival;
- Provide Reception Support;
- Webcast, Meeting, & Conference Setup;
- Employee and/or Client Event Planning;
- Catering Coordination;
- Office Facilities & Security maintenance and coordination with Building Property Manager;
- Availability to commute and provide support to Orange County Office on occasion, as needed;
- Recruiting administrative support and candidate interview coordination;
- Coordinate travel arrangements; and
- Maintain Principal contacts and calendar.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience entry-level to senior level administrative support.
- AA degree or equivalent preferred, HS Diploma/GED required.
- Self-starter, quickly grasp issues, and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Expert at juggling multiple projects and tasks.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting critical deadlines.
- Professional, mature, polished.
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills, including the use of styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Compile data, prepare expense reports and staff timesheets and design staff and office forms.
- The ability to work with calendars and resources in Outlook.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experienced in editing and proofreading lengthy documents with focus on format, spelling, accuracy, sentence syntax/structure, and grammar.
- Accustomed to working with technical vocabularies from a variety of fields.
- Experienced in conducting Internet web searches and research projects.
Organization & Time Management Skills
- Produce quality work even when under extreme pressure and time constraints.
- Grasp complex situations and turn them into manageable tasks.
- Accustomed to re-prioritizing, as necessary, to accommodate changing projects and assignments.
- Familiar with handling of large data and document management systems.
- Comfortable working alone or collaborating in large and small teams to produce quality work.
- Coordinate assigned work with designated project guidelines.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to job challenges.
- Excellent problem-solver, quick learner and open attitude to diverse tasks.
- Proactive in thought and action.
Communication & Support Skills
- Accustomed to working with clients, the legal community, regulatory agencies, real estate entities, and others.
- Authored professional correspondence to clients and staff.
- Experienced at managing complex report preparation, multimedia presentations, and video conferencing.
- Preparation and scheduling of office activities, including travel arrangements, internal business meetings, guest and client travel and accommodations, and business appointments.
- The ability to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to take instruction from multiple sources and establish priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, multi-tasked, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work with all levels of technical and administrative staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Haku päättyy 2019-01-30
Toimipiste Irvine, CA